Win an Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit
The compettion is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Rufus.
To be in with a chance to win an Inventor's Kit for the BBC micro:bit just answer this simple question* by the 22nd March 2016.
Which project featured in the live lesson was the first to feature a Kitronik BBC micro:bit accessory?
Submit your answer via the form below, and we'll notify the winner as soon as the draw is made.
* The small print.
- The competition is open to people aged 13 and over who provide their email address along with their answer.
- Employees of the BBC, Kitronik and members of the public featured in the Live Lesson, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Kitronik containing offers and news that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the competition you must submit your answer using the form above, along with your name and email address. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Kitronik accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of the competition is 23:59 on 22nd March 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner shall be notified by email.