This product is also available in the following versions:
Use the drop down list above to select your option. Price shown is GBP (ex VAT). Local currency price and price breaks (if applicable) will be shown once you have chosen an option.
This Vibrobug is supplied in kit form with the PCB already assembled. It requires some mechanical assembly. A coin cell powers a small off centre motor which vibrates the whole body of the bug and causes it to move around a table. The kit contains
- A pre-cut piece of Perspex containing the bug parts.
- A Miniature 3V Vibrating Motor.
- A Coin Cell Power Board Kit (assembled).
- A set of fixings (4 nuts & bolts).
- A coin cell.
Note: This is not a toy.
- Click here to download the essential information.
- The cutting data files can be downloaded here.
- Please note if using 2D Design the .dxf file can be opened by using File -> Import.
- TheVibrobug cutting data files are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
There are no product questions yet. Click ask a question to be the first.
Excl. VAT: £1.88 Incl. VAT: £2.256
This simple kit offers a compact alternative to using two AA batteries...
Excl. VAT: £7.50 Incl. VAT: £9.00
Requires soldering and assembly. Once built, a Miniature 3V Motor vibr...
Excl. VAT: £1.25 Incl. VAT: £1.50
This is a great value, high quality battery. Lithium 3V Coin Cell, CR2...
Price From: Excl. VAT: £1.50 Incl. VAT: £1.80
Pan Head M3 Machine Screws, packed into packs of 100. Available in 6mm...
Excl. VAT: £1.00 Incl. VAT: £1.20
M3 Full-width Nut, Zinc, pack of 100.
Excl. VAT: £1.55 Incl. VAT: £1.86
A Miniature 3V Vibration Motor measuring only 12mm long and 6mm in dia...