This product is also available in the following versions:
Use the drop down list above to select your option. Price shown is GBP (ex VAT). Local currency price and price breaks (if applicable) will be shown once you have chosen an option.
This steady hand game has a buzzer that sounds momentarily when the loop makes contact with the wire.
It also has an LED, which latches on when the buzzer sounds via the use of a thyristor. It then remains on so that even the briefest contact of the loop with the wire can be indicated. A push button is used to reset the LED.
- Buzzer sounds when loop makes contact with wire.
- LED latched until reset button is pressed.
- Bright LED to notify user.
- Loud buzzer sound.
Contents (per kit):
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x 1m Extra Flexible Wire, Black.
- 1 x 1m Solid Core Cable.
- 1 x Piezo Buzzer (with Drive).
- 1 x 220R Resistor.
- 1 x 10K Resistor.
- 1 x Capacitor, Ceramic, 50V, 10nF.
- 1 x 2N5061 Thyristor.
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 1 x Miniature Push to Make Switch, Red.
- 1 x 20cm length Black Heat Shrink, 2.4mm.
- 1 x Steady Hand PCB.
Contents (per pack of 24 kits):
- 24 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 24 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x 25m Reel Extra Flexible Wire, Black.
- 1 x 25m Reel Solid Core Cable.
- 24 x Piezo Buzzer (with Drive).
- 24 x 220R Resistor.
- 24 x 10K Resistor.
- 24 x Capacitor, Ceramic, 50V, 10nF.
- 24 x 2N5061 Thyristor.
- 24 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 24 x Miniature Push to Make Switch, Red.
- 3 x 1m length Black Heat Shrink, 2.4mm.
- 24 x Steady Hand PCB.
- PCB Length: 52mm.
- PCB Width: 25mm.
Requires (per kit):
Requires (per pack of 24 kits):
For a pack of 24 the cables are supplied on reels with the remaining parts being individually bagged, for a pack of 1 the cables are supplied in the bag.
Teachers can order a sample of this kit (one per school) here. You will need to select the kit from a list of all the sample kits; the stock code for this kit is C210.
Note: this service is only offered to schools for evaluation purposes only.
This kit is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Steady Hand Games by students at Meole Brace School.
Steady Hands Games by students at Hawkley Hall High School.
Steady Hand Games designed by students at Southborough High School.
A video about thyristors taken from our Ask Kitronik Live event 2012.
A video about our Steady Hand Game Kits taken from our Ask Kitronik Live event 2012.
Price From: Excl. VAT: £2.63 Incl. VAT: £3.156
This Steady Hand Kit is made using terminal blocks and, therefore, doe...
Price From: Excl. VAT: £4.28 Incl. VAT: £5.136
The person using this Wireless Steady Hand Game Kit, once assembled, c...
Price From: Excl. VAT: £0.46 Incl. VAT: £0.552
AA size Zinc Chloride Batteries, suitable for heavier duty high-drain ...
Excl. VAT: £15.45 Incl. VAT: £18.54
The Spacer Kit contains M3 spacers in different lengths along with nut...
Excl. VAT: £8.95 Incl. VAT: £10.74
Tinned Copper Wire in a 16SWG Gauge. Sold in 500g reels with an approx...
Excl. VAT: £19.99 Incl. VAT: £23.988
The CS18 18W Soldering Iron (240V AC Mains Supply) is perfect for most...