NTU Designing with E-textiles Course 2017
Join Nottingham Trent University this summer on a course for people who want to create products that bring together electronics and textiles into a new and exciting forum.
Bought to you by research expertise specialising in smart textiles at NTU, this course will introduce you to the emerging phenomenon of e-textiles.
NTU Designing with E-textiles Summer Course 2017:
|Date:||17 - 21 July 2017.|
|Days and times:||Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm for one week.|
|Location:||Nottingham Trent University, City Campus|
Read more and book your place on the NTU website >>
The course will encourage you to develop a concept that could be applied to fashion, interior design, architecture or textiles.
On this course you will:
- Experiment with a full e-textile kit of materials, provided by local manufacturer Kitronik.
- Explore the design process in a multidisciplinary and collaborative way.
- Develop your skills in creating a design concept.
- Have access to an expert team who are trained in textiles and electronic engineering.
- See live projects that involve both e-textiles and the use of innovation from leading research departments.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course you'll be able to identify state-of-the-art smart textiles and wearable technology applications, understand how to make e-textile circuits and know what materials and equipment are required.
Not from Nottingham? Find out more about summer accommodation on our doorstep.
Any questions? Contact the short course team: Email Telephone: +44 (0)115 848 2813
Or book your place on the NTU website >>