These 3.7V Polymer Lithium Ion (LiPo) batteries provide a high power capacity in a very small lightweight package. This makes them ideal for many applications. They are often used in portable consumer products such as Bluetooth speakers and mobile phones.
The batteries are supplied with 100mm leads terminated with a standard 2 pin JST connector.
These Polymer Lithium batteries come with a built in protection circuit which protects against; over voltage, over current, over discharge and also provides short circuit protection. When fully charged the battery will have a voltage of around 4.2V and when fully discharged the battery has a cut off voltage of 2.4V.
These batteries do not have a hard protective case. You should take care when housing the batteries in your design to ensure they have sufficient mechanical protection to protect the battery from any possible damage. If a battery does become damaged (dented, bent, etc) then it should not be used.
Lithium Polymer batteries require special charging circuits. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialised Lithium Polymer charger.
Though these cells are rated for discharge rates of up to 2.1A, due to the connecting wire and connector used we do not recommend exceeding a discharge rate of more than 1A.
- Built in protection circuit to prevent over charging or discharging.
- Built in short circuit protection circuit.
- Robust power source under extreme conditions (-10 to 60C).
- JST connector.
- 1 x Polymer Lithium Ion Battery - 1000mAh.
- Maximum Length: 34.5mm.
- Maximum Width: 6.2mm.
- Maximum Height: 52mm.
- Cable Length: 100mm (nominal).
- Suitable charger such as our LiPo Charger/Booster.
- These batteries are capable of delivery a high current output. If using conductive thread, a short in the circuit (between thread) could create sparks and heat. We recommend using coin cell holders and batteries for wearable projects.
- When removing the JST connector from a socket do not pull it out using the connecting wires as this can damage the connector.
- Neither the battery or its protection circuit are water proof, and if being used in an environment where water contact is possible or likely then the battery should be further protected.
Due to International shipping rules we can only ship this product within the UK.
We don’t sell any cases for the battery. We do however sell two different charges that are compactable with the lithium Ion batteries we stock. https://www.kitronik.co.uk/2215-power-cell-lipo-chargerbooster.html https://www.kitronik.co.uk/2218-basic-lipo-micro-usb-charger.htmlPosted byon Tuesday, 23 February 2016
10 of this item would be charged as per the price on the website, if this product was suitable the best option would be to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a quote and we would see what we can do.Posted byon Wednesday, 6 January 2016
Excl. VAT: £9.99 Incl. VAT: £11.988
DISCONTINUED - The Color LCD Shield provides an easy method of connect...
Excl. VAT: £5.50 Incl. VAT: £6.60
This is a small buzzer for the LilyPad system. It uses 2 I/O pins on t...
Excl. VAT: £12.00 Incl. VAT: £14.40
This is a Three Axis Accelerometer for the LilyPad system. Based on th...
Excl. VAT: £5.20 Incl. VAT: £6.24
This is a simple to use Light Sensor that outputs an analog value from...
Excl. VAT: £16.50 Incl. VAT: £19.80
These configurable boards are programmed using Arduino and the only ex...
Excl. VAT: £1.50 Incl. VAT: £1.80
A LilyPad Micro is like a smaller version of the LilyPad LED board. Th...