Do you like the look of SparkFun's MicroView Arduino but are unsure of where to begin? This kit has all you need to get started with making circuits.
Designed for the Inventor inside you, this kit has everything you need for creating and programming your own circuits and showing all of your work on an OLED display attached to an Arduino chip.
The MicroView is an extremely small, Arduino board with an OLED display that every Arduino Maker has been looking for!
SparkFun's Inventor's Kit for MicroView enables you to program and build up to 11 electronic circuits to teach you how to write code (in C) to drive hardware including LED's, sensors and motors.
With no soldering required, this kit is ideal for people looking how to learn to code from scratch and for people who can read code libraries using the Arduino IDE software. It is useful to have an understanding of the Arduino IDE software when using this kit.
This kit contains a MicroView Arduino compatible module with it's very own OLED display built in. This small, fully programmable, Arduino board and display (48 x 64 pixels) shows you what your Arduino is thinking! Coupled with the complete online MicroView SIK Digital Guide, you can get your circuits up and running in no time! The Guide also contains example code and full troubleshooting tips if required.
- Absolutely no soldering required!
- Contains 64 x 48 pixel OLED display.
- Comes with USB programmer for connecting directly to your computer
- Construct 11 Circuits to help teach you how to code.
- Includes a complete online MicroView SIK Digital Guide for full functionality and troubleshooting.
- Circuit 1: Blinking an LED.
- Circuit 2: Reading a Potentiometer.
- Circuit 3: RGB LED.
- Circuit 4: Push Buttons.
- Circuit 5: Photo Resistors.
- Circuit 6: Temperature Sensors.
- Circuit 7: Servo Motors.
- Circuit 8: Piezo Buzzer.
- Circuit 9: Spinning a Motor.
- Circuit 10: Relays.
- Circuit 11: Soft Potentiometer.
- 1 x SparkFun MicroView - OLED Arduino Module.
- 1 x SparkFun MicroView - USB Programmer.
- 1 x USB Cable Extension.
- 1 x White Solderless Breadboard.
- 1 x 74HC595 Shift Register.
- 3 x 2n2222 Transistors.
- 20 x 1N4148 Diodes.
- 1 x DC Motor with Gear.
- 1 x Small Servo.
- 1 x SPDT 5V Relays.
- 1 x TMP36 Temp Sensor.
- 1 x Softpot.
- 20 x Jumper Wires 20cm M/M.
- 1 x Photocell.
- 1 x RGB LED.
- 10 x Red 5mm Diffused LEDs.
- 10 x Yellow 5mm LEDs.
- 1 x 10K Trimpot.
- 1 x Piezo Speaker.
- 1 x 12mm Button.
- 20 x 330K Resistors.
- 20 x 10K Resistors.
SparkFun Stock Code:
There are no product questions yet.
Excl. VAT: £67.00 Incl. VAT: £80.40
This kit is a great way to get started with programming and hardware i...
Excl. VAT: £16.00 Incl. VAT: £19.20
The smallest Arduino-Compatible board yet! Great for rapid prototyping...
Excl. VAT: £8.00 Incl. VAT: £9.60
Weighing in at less than 2 grams, this mini version of the Arduino Pro...
Excl. VAT: £11.12 Incl. VAT: £13.344
This USB programmer allows you to program a MicroView module from the ...
Excl. VAT: £29.50 Incl. VAT: £35.40
MicroView is an extremely small Arduino compatible module that has an ...
Excl. VAT: £2.50 Incl. VAT: £3.00
Infra-red light sensor breakout board with a variable voltage output. ...