With no pre-soldered wires or connectors, you can configure this board in any way you like! A low-power version of the 5V/16MHz Arduino Pro Mini, this energy-efficient board requires just 3.3V to run the 8MHz bootloader.
Minimising the cost of an Arduino board by using all of the SMD components over two-layers and minimising the thickness of the PCB to 0.8mm. This is SparkFun's approach to minimal design to enable the lowest possible cost of an Arduino board for professional users. This board directly connects to the FTDI Basic Breakout Board and supports auto-reset (the Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work). This latest version includes moved FTDI headers so pins don't hang over the edge of the board and a sturdier power selection switch.
This board also includes both ADC6 and ADC7 pins and footprints for I2C pull-up resistors.
- The Pro Mini also has an on board regulator that can handle up to 12VDC and regulate it down to the board's operating voltage of 3.3V. If you are doing this you need to connect the unregulated voltage to the 'RAW' pin and not the 'VCC' pin.
- Low voltage board No interfacing circuitry to 3.3V devices needed.
- 8 Analog pins, 14 Digital I/Os.
- 0.8mm thick PCB.
- Connects directly to the FTBI Basic Breakout Board.
- Contains footprints for I2C pull-up resistors.
- 1 x Arduino Pro Mini 328 - 3.3V/8MHz.
- PCB Length: 33mm.
- PCB Width: 18mm.
- PCB Height: 0.8mm.
SparkFun Stock Code:
There are no product questions yet.
Excl. VAT: £13.00 Incl. VAT: £15.60
This is a Breakout Board for Honeywell's HIH-4030 Humidity Sensor. The...
Excl. VAT: £8.95 Incl. VAT: £10.74
This Load Sensor is like the ones found in digital bathroom scales and...
Excl. VAT: £7.95 Incl. VAT: £9.54
The accelerometer board provides acceleration / orientation values for...
Excl. VAT: £6.35 Incl. VAT: £7.62
Measure currents from -25A to 25A with this board. It uses a Hall Effe...
Excl. VAT: £16.00 Incl. VAT: £19.20
The smallest Arduino-Compatible board yet! Great for rapid prototyping...
Excl. VAT: £8.00 Incl. VAT: £9.60
Weighing in at less than 2 grams, this mini version of the Arduino Pro...