Running a 16MHz bootloader, the Arduino Pro Mini is completely free of connectors, enabling you to connect as many unique connections in whatever way you desire! This is SparkFun's approach to minimal design to enable the lowest possible cost of an Arduino board for professional users.
This new board breaks out the ADC6 and ADC7 pins and also has footprints for adding I2C pull-up resistors. This board directly connects to the FTDI Basic Breakout Board and supports auto-reset (the Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work). This latest version includes moved FTDI headers so pins don't hang over the edge of the board and a sturdier power selection switch.
Ideal for getting you up and running quickly and in any orientation you need.
- The Pro Mini also has an on board regulator that can handle up to 12VDC and regulate it down to the board's operating voltage of 5V. If you are doing this you need to connect the unregulated voltage to the 'RAW' pin and not the 'VCC' pin.
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- On board Power and Status LEDs.
- Directly connects to the FTDI Breakout Board.
- Over current protected.
- ATmega328 chip running at 16MHz.
- 0.8mm thick PCB.
- 8 Analog pins, 14 Digital I/Os.
- Contains footprints for I2C pull-up resistors.
- 1 x Pro Mini 328 - 5V/16MHz.
- PCB Length: 33mm.
- PCB Width: 18mm.
- PCB Height: 0.8mm.
SparkFun Stock Code:
There are no product questions yet. Click ask a question to be the first.
Excl. VAT: £7.50 Incl. VAT: £9.00
A simple Breadboard Power Supply Kit that takes power from a DC Wall ...
Excl. VAT: £1.00 Incl. VAT: £1.20
Headers for the Arduino Main Board, Arduino Pro and Arduino Mega. They...
Excl. VAT: £13.00 Incl. VAT: £15.60
This is a Breakout Board for Honeywell's HIH-4030 Humidity Sensor. The...
Excl. VAT: £4.99 Incl. VAT: £5.988
A simple 2.2" Flex Sensor. As the sensor is flexed, the resistance acr...
Excl. VAT: £7.95 Incl. VAT: £9.54
The accelerometer board provides acceleration / orientation values for...
Excl. VAT: £6.35 Incl. VAT: £7.62
Measure currents from -25A to 25A with this board. It uses a Hall Effe...