This 30cm, flat Y-cable is typically used to connect two servos to a single servo port . It has 22-AWG wires terminated on one end by a JR-style female connector and on the other by two Futaba J male connectors, allowing it to work in either system or as an adapter between systems. The split occurs close to the cables JR input, so the two male ends can be separated by up to approximately 18" (450 mm). The cables conductors each consist of 60 strands, making it more flexible than standard servo cables.
The split occurs close to the single (input) end of the cable, allowing the two male output ends to achieve a maximum separation of approximately 45cm.
- Control 2 servos from the same source.
- Compatible with all standard servo types including a Mini 180 degree servo.
- Also compatible with a Mini 360 degree continuous rotation servo.
- 1 x 30cm 2x Male to Female Servo Splitter Cable.
- Length: 30cm.
Servo cable color convention:
- Brown or black = ground (GND, battery negative terminal).
- Red = servo power (Vservo, battery positive terminal).
- Orange, yellow, white, or blue = servo control signal line.
There are no product questions yet. Click ask a question to be the first.
Excl. VAT: £2.55 Incl. VAT: £3.06
This mini 180 Degree servo with accessories is great value, and is ide...
Excl. VAT: £2.95 Incl. VAT: £3.54
This mini 360 Degree servo with accessories is great value and is idea...
Excl. VAT: £3.25 Incl. VAT: £3.90
Mount servos further away from the power source with this 60cm Male to...
Excl. VAT: £2.25 Incl. VAT: £2.70
Mount servos further away from the power source with this 30cm Male to...
Excl. VAT: £4.55 Incl. VAT: £5.46
Mobilise your projects with these 32mm diameter wheels, ideal for use ...
Excl. VAT: £6.75 Incl. VAT: £8.10
Mobilise your projects with these 60mm diameter wheels, ideal for use ...