This PICAXE-08M2 USB Starter Pack is ideal for getting familiar with PICAXE chips and the endless possibilities of applications associated with PICAXE.
PICAXE is an easy to use, cost effective, customisable, expandable solution for all of your programming needs. Customise your code for a number of uses based on the specifications of the chip.
The software features both simple flowchart and full programming capabilites in the BASIC programming language.
To get started with the PICAXE® system, a starter pack is recommended. You can click here to view our PICAXE webpage and download the PICAXE software from the links provided.
The Proto Board supplied in this pack is a small self-assembly board that allows rapid prototyping of PICAXE-08 circuits. The board provides the basic circuit and download connector, with a small prototyping area to allow connections of input and output circuits. Examples include connecting LEDs, buzzers and sensors.
- Easy to use chip.
- Cost effective when compared to other programmable chips.
- Easy to understand flowchart programming.
- Easily expandable, modular design.
- Programming language used for the chip is easy to customise/tweak.
- IC size: 8 pins.
- Memory (lines): 2048.
- Parallel tasks: 4.
- Inputs / outputs: 1-4 / 1-4.
- 1 x PICAXE USB Download Cable.
- 1 x 3xAA battery Cage with Clip (3 x AA Batteries not included).
- 1 x PICAXE-08 Proto Board (Self-assembly required).
- 1 x PICAXE-08M2 chip.
- This starter pack requires self-assembly.
- You need to download the PICAXE programming software in order to start using your PICAXE chip.
how many licences are come with the cd
Posted byon Tuesday, 19 June 2012The CD can be installed on as many PCs as required. The software itself is free and is available on the CD for convenience.
Excl. VAT: £2.10 Incl. VAT: £2.52
Self-assembly board allowing prototyping of PICAXE-08 circuits. A prot...
Excl. VAT: £5.15 Incl. VAT: £6.18
PICAXE-18 interface board. Supports 5 inputs, 8 outputs and is fitted ...
Excl. VAT: £199.00 Incl. VAT: £238.80
DISCONTINUED - The Logicator Software lets you program a PICAXE chips ...
Excl. VAT: £3.20 Incl. VAT: £3.84
PICAXE-20 interface board. Supports 8 inputs (4 ADC), 8 outputs and is...
Excl. VAT: £3.00 Incl. VAT: £3.60
DISCONTINUED - The PICAXE Programming Editor Software allows programs ...
Excl. VAT: £12.95 Incl. VAT: £15.54
USB Download Cable for PICAXE chips. Simply connect to the matching 's...