Please note: The minimum order quantity for this product is 5 sheets in order to preserve the quality of the product during shipping.
Note: Image for illustration only.
Our Laser Compatible Medite Premier MDF sheets are highly versatile, suitable for enclosures and many other applications. Please note: As wood is a natural product, there is often a crook or bow to the sheet. The natural twist might be in excess of 10mm (see below - Tolerances and Caution).
Medite Premier MDF is produced using superior wood refining technology and specially designed resins. Benefits are consistency of quality and thickness, as well as reduced tool wear. Medite Premier MDF retains the light tan colour of the wood fibre from which it is manufactured.
This product conforms to E1 (low) formaldehyde levels as well as also complying with the lower levels required by CARB phase 2 (CARB Phase 2 compliant <0.11ppm).
This product is often described as 'Laser Grade' MDF but there is no official classification for this. We believe that E1 conforming MDF is the safest and best MDF for using in a laser cutter.
- Low formaldehyde emissions.
- Highly versatile.
- Produced to FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification.
- Suitable for use in internal dry conditions as defined in EN 622 parts 1 and 5 and conforms to EN13986.
- 1 x 6mm Laser Compatible Medite Premier MDF, 1200mm x 800mm sheet.
- Length: 1200mm.
- Width: 800mm.
- Height: 6mm.
The manufacturing tolerance for the thickness of MDF sheets are the stated thickness +/-0.15mm. This means a 6mm MDF sheet could be between 5.85mm and 6.15mm in thickness.
- As wood is a natural product there is often a bow or crook to the MDF, and in some cases a twist. We have measured in excess of 10mm rise between the flat centre of the MDF and the corner. l. If you are using this product on a laser cutter; these sheets should be strapped/taped to the laser bed before cutting.
- On all Plywood, MDF and Perspex Sheet Orders (excluding A4 size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order.
There are no product questions yet.
Excl. VAT: £2.00 Incl. VAT: £2.40
3mm laser compatible MDF Sheet. Dimensions 800mm x 600mm. They are EU ...
Excl. VAT: £5.10 Incl. VAT: £6.12
4mm laser compatible MDF Sheet. Dimensions 1200mm x 800mm. They are EU...
Excl. VAT: £3.65 Incl. VAT: £4.38
6mm laser compatible MDF Sheet. Dimensions 800mm x 600mm. They are EU ...
Excl. VAT: £10.95 Incl. VAT: £13.14
9mm laser compatible MDF Sheet. Dimensions 1200mm x 800mm. They are EU...
Excl. VAT: £13.40 Incl. VAT: £16.08
12mm laser compatible MDF Sheet. Dimensions 1200mm x 800mm. They are E...
Excl. VAT: £20.00 Incl. VAT: £24.00
18mm laser compatible MDF Sheet. Dimensions 1200mm x 800mm. They are E...