This is a high quality 3mm BR Grade, Birch Laser Plywood sheet produced in Finland which is suitable for a wide range of applications and is suitable for laser cutting.
This is BR 'veneer' grade Birch Plywood. This is similar to B grade material, with knots that would typically not exceed 7mm to 8mm in diameter. It shows the natural look of the wood and will show natural colour variations. These plywoods are used in specialist applications and tend to have a slightly higher quality feel. The surface of the material is sanded to a smoother finish than that of most plywoods.
This plywood uses an EN314-2 Class 1 glue which is suitable for interior (dry) conditions. Interior glue is generally considered the preferred option for materials that are to be laser cut. We use interior glues because exterior glues can cause a more obvious 'burnt' look on and around the area that is cut.
This material is PEFC certified.
- High quality material with a smoother surface than typical plywood.
- PEFC Certified (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification).
- Interior grade glue.
- 6 ply plywood.
- 1 x 3mm BR Grade Birch Laser Plywood, 600mm x 400mm sheet.
- Length: 600mm.
- Width: 400mm.
- Height: 3mm.
The manufacturing tolerance for the thickness of plywood sheets are the stated thickness +/-10%. This means a 3mm plywood sheet could be between 2.7mm and 3.3mm in thickness.
- As wood is a natural product there is often a bow or crook to plywood, and in some cases a twist. We have measured curvature as much as a 30mm rise between the flat center of the plywood and the corner, therefore if using on a laser cutter these sheets should be strapped/taped to the laser bed before cutting.
- On all Plywood, MDF and Perspex Sheet Orders (excluding A4 size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order.
Is this a multipack? It says 10 sheets for £9.35 but the contents says 1 sheet - I am confused!
Posted byon Monday, 14 December 2015
This product is supplied individually, the 10 for £9.35 means the individual price will drop to £9.35 a sheet when a quantity of 10 or more is ordered.1 people found this answer helpful.
Excl. VAT: £4.45 Incl. VAT: £5.34
White Perspex Sheet, 3mm thickness. Size 600 x 400mm. High gloss opaqu...
Excl. VAT: £2.50 Incl. VAT: £3.00
A 3mm laser grade Poplar Plywood Sheet. AB grade with a consistent su...
Excl. VAT: £1.30 Incl. VAT: £1.56
3mm laser compatible MDF Sheet. Dimensions 600mm x 400mm. They are EU ...
Excl. VAT: £3.60 Incl. VAT: £4.32
Red 0.8mm thick flexible Polypropylene sheet. This versatile material ...
Excl. VAT: £6.95 Incl. VAT: £8.34
High quality 0.8mm Birch Laser Plywood. This plywood has a smoother su...
Excl. VAT: £1.95 Incl. VAT: £2.34
Green 2mm thick Polyethylene Foam Sheet. Sheet size 600mm x 400mm. Hig...