This is a high quality 2mm Flexible Birch Plywood sheet produced in Finland which is suitable for a wide range of applications and is suitable for laser cutting. It is bendy and can be flexed to create curved designs.
This is BR 'veneer' grade Birch Plywood. This is similar to B grade material, with knots that would typically not exceed 7mm to 8mm in diameter. It shows the natural look of the wood and will show natural colour variations. These thinner plywoods are used in specialist applications and tend to have a slightly higher quality feel. The surface of the material is sanded to a smoother finish than that that of most plywoods.
This plywood uses an EN314-2 Class 1 glue which is suitable for interior (dry) conditions. Interior glue is generally considered the preferred option for materials that are to be laser cut. We use interior glues because exterior glues can cause a more obvious 'burnt' look on and around the area that is cut.
This material is PEFC certified.
- High quality material with a smoother surface than typical plywood.
- PEFC Certified (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification).
- Interior grade glue.
- 4 ply plywood.
- 1 x 2mm BR Grade Birch Laser Plywood, 600mm x 400mm Sheet.
- Length: 600mm.
- Width: 400mm.
- Height: 2mm.
The manufacturing tolerance for the thickness of plywood sheets are the stated thickness +/-10%. This means a 2mm plywood sheet could be between 1.8mm and 2.2mm in thickness.
- As wood is a natural product there is often a bow or crook to plywood, and in some cases a twist. We have measured curvature as much as a 20mm rise between the flat center of the plywood and the corner, therefore if using on a laser cutter these sheets should be strapped/taped to the laser bed before cutting.
- On all Plywood, MDF and Perspex Sheet Orders (excluding A4 size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order.
High Quality Flexible Birch Laserable Plywood has a smoother surface than typical plywood, and can be flexed to create curved designs. 600mm x 400mm.
600*400mm is the largest we have, if you needed large quantities we may be able to arrange something but for one off's 600*400mm.Posted byon Wednesday, 27 April 2016
The flexibility of the board is roughly the same across the width, however this will go against the grain and as such will affect the flexibility.Posted byon Monday, 11 January 2016
Excl. VAT: £2.70 Incl. VAT: £3.24
3mm Birch Laser Plywood Sheet, 600mm x 400mm. B grade on topside, BB g...
Excl. VAT: £2.50 Incl. VAT: £3.00
A 3mm laser grade Poplar Plywood Sheet. AB grade with a consistent su...
Excl. VAT: £3.75 Incl. VAT: £4.50
A 6mm laser grade Poplar Plywood Sheet. AB grade with a consistent su...
Excl. VAT: £1.30 Incl. VAT: £1.56
3mm laser compatible MDF Sheet. Dimensions 600mm x 400mm. They are EU ...
Excl. VAT: £6.95 Incl. VAT: £8.34
High quality 0.8mm Birch Laser Plywood. This plywood has a smoother su...
Excl. VAT: £6.35 Incl. VAT: £7.62
High quality 1.5mm Birch Laser Plywood. This plywood has a smoother su...