The 4017 decade counter has ten output lines, one to represent each of the numbers 0 to 9, there is also a carry out line which goes high as the counter goes from 9 back round to 0. The counter is reset to zero when the reset line is held in a high state. As long as the clock inhibit is held low, upon a rising edge of the clock pin the output will count up from zero, one number at a time for each rising edge on the clock pin.
- Operating voltage: 3V 20V.
- Max quiescent current (at 5V): 5uA.
- Typical output drive (at 5V): 1mA.
- Max clock frequency (at 5V): 5MHz.
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC JESD13B 'Standard Specifications For Description of B Series CMOS Devices'.
- 1 x Decade Counter (4017B)
Excl. VAT: £0.39 Incl. VAT: £0.468
An L7805 5V DC Regulator in a TO220 package. The IC can provide up to ...
Excl. VAT: £0.37 Incl. VAT: £0.444
This 14 pin DIL IC consists of four independent, high gain, internally...
Excl. VAT: £0.42 Incl. VAT: £0.504
This IC combines two 555 Timer circuits in a single 14 pin DIL package...
Excl. VAT: £0.35 Incl. VAT: £0.42
A Quad 2 Input AND Gate using CMOS technology and supplied in a 14 pin...
Excl. VAT: £1.29 Incl. VAT: £1.548
8 pin, low profile DIL Sockets with dual wipe tin plated contacts. Sta...
Excl. VAT: £1.39 Incl. VAT: £1.668
16 pin, low profile DIL Sockets with dual wipe tin plated contacts. St...