This mains powered Economy Soldering Iron is perfect for occasional light use.
Rated at 25W, it is supplied with a pointed tip and a 13A UK mains plug.
- Attractive red/black design.
- Mains powered.
- 1 x Economy Soldering Iron (Mains Powered) 25W.
- Length (Excluding Tip): 200mm.
- Handle Length: 130mm.
- Handle Diameter: 21mm.
- Cable Length: 1.2m.
- This product is intended for light use only. For a school environment please consider our Antex 25W Mains Powered Soldering Iron which features a silicon heat resistant cable.
- This product is supplied with a UK mains plug and is designed to work off a 230V, 50Hz supply.
There are no product questions yet.
Excl. VAT: £14.00 Incl. VAT: £16.80
A 250g reel of Lead-free Solder Wire (99.3% tin, 0.7% copper). Ideal f...
Excl. VAT: £17.50 Incl. VAT: £21.00
A 500g reel of Rosin-free Leaded Solder Wire. Leaded Solder Wire is ea...
Excl. VAT: £19.99 Incl. VAT: £23.988
The XS25 25W Soldering Iron is ideal when extra power is needed for so...
Excl. VAT: £3.50 Incl. VAT: £4.20
A specially impregnated wick that can be used to draw up molten solder...
Excl. VAT: £1.66 Incl. VAT: £1.992
This Economy Soldering Iron Stand has a hollow base and includes a spo...
Excl. VAT: £8.99 Incl. VAT: £10.788
A convenient Soldering Starter Kit consisting of a 30W Soldering Iron,...