This is a fully assembled version of our record and playback kit.
This record and playback kit allows a short (10 second) message to be recorded and played back at the push of a button. There is one button to play the message and another to re-record the message which can be done over and over again.
The board includes a status LED which indicates that recording is in progress or that playback has completed. Both the speaker and microphone are PCB mounted so the only flying leads are for the battery holder which takes 2 x AA batteries.
The recorded message is kept in non-volatile memory and is kept until it is overwritten, regardless of the kit being switched off.
Because the module shuts down when it is not in use the batteries will last a very long time. An interface connector is available for more advanced users that wish to access the control signals.
- Interface connector which allows some of the more advanced options of the IC to be accessed.
- Connection of remote (off board) switches for record & playback.
- Access to the pins to part play a message or to use the looped play option.
- Control by a micro-controller (for example Arduino or PIC) if required.
- Access to the audio output signal, which can be used with a more powerful amplifier if required.
- 2 x 1K Resistor 5%.
- 2 x 4.7K Resistor 5%.
- 1 x 100K Resistor 5%.
- 1 x 1nF Ceramic Disc Capacitor.
- 3 x 100nF Ceramic Disc Capacitor.
- 1 x 16V 220uF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 1 x 4.7uF Electrolytic Capacitor.
- 1 x 5mm Red LED.
- 2 x 6mm PCB Mount Switch.
- 1 x 14 Pin IC Holder.
- 1 x ISD1820 Record & Playback IC.
- 1 x PCB Mount Microphone.
- 1 x 8ohm PCB Mount Speaker.
- 1 x Battery Holder With Leads (2x AA).
- 1 x Record playback PCB.
- PCB Length: 60mm.
- PCB Width: 52mm.
This kit is supplied in a grip seal bag. It is also available in retail packaging. For more details on this versionn click here.
This kit is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
There are no product questions yet.
Excl. VAT: £5.65 Incl. VAT: £6.78
Make your own music! This Xylophone Kit has 8 tabs along the border of...
Excl. VAT: £1.88 Incl. VAT: £2.256
This simple kit offers a compact alternative to using two AA batteries...
Price From: Excl. VAT: £0.46 Incl. VAT: £0.552
AA size Zinc Chloride Batteries, suitable for heavier duty high-drain ...
Excl. VAT: £19.99 Incl. VAT: £23.988
The CS18 18W Soldering Iron (240V AC Mains Supply) is perfect for most...
Excl. VAT: £1.85 Incl. VAT: £2.22
A pack of 5 Omni-directional PCB Mount Microphone Inserts. Ideal for a...
Excl. VAT: £3.33 Incl. VAT: £3.996
MP3 Mono Audio Amplifier Kit: can be used with any Personal Stereo Equ...