The LED torch uses a white 5000mCd ultra bright LED. Power is supplied by an N size 12 volt battery, which is included in the kit. The torch comes complete with a slide on off switch.
With just four parts the kit makes a great introduction to electronics.
- Easy build torch kit makes a great introduction to soldering.
- Ultra bright torch.
- 1 x N Size Holder.
- 1 x N Size 12V Battery.
- 1 x White 5mm Water Clear LED - 15deg - 5000mCd.
- 1 x 680R Resistor.
- 1 x PCB Mount Slide Switch.
- 1 x White LED Torch Project Kit PCB
- PCB Length: 79.5mm.
- PCB Width: 15mm.
- Click here to download the essential information.
- Click here to download the full teaching resources.
- This product is also available in retail packaging making them an ideal gift. Click here to view the retail version
Teachers can order a sample of this kit (one per school) here. You will need to select the kit from a list of all the sample kits; the stock code for this kit is 2114.
Note: this service is only offered to schools for evaluation purposes only.
This kit is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
LED Torch designed by students at Hardenhuish School.
LED torches designed by year 6 students at Herne Junior School.
Decorative Lamps designed by students at Carlton-Le-Willows School.
LED Torch Project Kit demo video.
Excl. VAT: £2.50 Incl. VAT: £3.00
Build a computer desk lamp using this simple USB powered board. The Ul...
Excl. VAT: £0.35 Incl. VAT: £0.42
An 'N' (type 23A) Size Alkaline Battery. Capacity approx. 55mAh. As us...
Excl. VAT: £19.99 Incl. VAT: £23.988
The CS18 18W Soldering Iron (240V AC Mains Supply) is perfect for most...
Excl. VAT: £1.60 Incl. VAT: £1.92
These Wire Cutters are sprung loaded and, at around 10cm in length, ar...
Excl. VAT: £2.95 Incl. VAT: £3.54
These easy to use light duty Wire Strippers, with spring return, will ...
Excl. VAT: £0.30 Incl. VAT: £0.36
White 5mm Ultra bright Water Clear LED with a viewing angle of 15degre...