You can now take advantage of these great discounts when you are buying 200 or more of Kitronik designed project kits.
200 or more kits = 5% discount
300 or more kits = 10% discount
The discount only applies to project kits marked ‘Exclusive to Kitronik’ in our catalogue and does not apply to any other items.
These are clearly indicated in the printed catalogue by the following icon.
Or on this website these are clearly indicated by the following icon.
Different types of kits can be mixed to give the required quantity. When you do this the discount will be applied to the price break for the quantity of each kit purchased.
If you were to buy:
- 10 bike light kits the catalogue price for 10 kits is £1.45 each.
Then at the same time you were also to order:
- 190 MP3 amplifier kits the catalogue price for 100+ kits is £1.99 each.
As you are ordering 200 kits you can apply a 5% discount to these prices.
- The pre-discount cost of the 10 bike lights is £14.50, so with a discount they work out at £13.78 (or £1.38 per kit).
- The pre-discount cost of the 190 amplifier kits £378.10, so with a discount they work out at £359.20 (or £1.89 per kit).
If you were to buy the following items:
- 5 boxes of 24 steady games with latch, catalogue price per box is £61.95.
- 12 packs of 10 slide switches, catalogue price £1.00 per pack.
- 100 electronic dice kits, catalogue price £2.85 each.
- 100 torch kits, catalogue price £1.53 each.
- 10 turning frog kits, catalogue price £9.50 each.
There are 5 boxes of steady hand games, making 120 kits, plus 100 dice and 100 torch kits. So the total number of kits is over 300 and a 10% discount can be applied.
The slide switches are not kits so aren't included in the discount and the turning frogs are not exclusive to Kitronik so again can't be included in the discount.
- The steady hand games, total cost £309.75 is discounted to £278.78.
- The electronic dice, total cost £285.00 is discounted to £256.50.
- The torch kits, total cost £153.00 is discounted to £137.70.
Thus saving you over £74 on the order.
Let the website do the maths
If you put the products you are interested in buying in to the cart and go to the checkout it will show you the discount the you will receive on the order. The sheet can also be printed off so it can be given to your ordering team.